The Patrioun (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.patrioun.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit our website, we may collect and process the following:
• Information you provide if you contact us;
• Details of visits made to our website including, but not limited to, the volume of traffic received, logs (including, where available, the IP address of the device connecting to the website) and the resources accessed; and
• If you apply online for a job you may need to provide information about your education, employment, region of interest and role you are applying for. Your application will constitute your express consent to our use of this information to assess your application and to allow us to carry out any monitoring activities, which may be required of us under applicable law as employer.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
We use Google Analytical/performance cookies which enable us to:
• Determine which domain to measure
• Recognize you when you return to our site
• Remember the number and time of previous visits
• Remember traffic source information
• Determine the start and end of a session
• Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in a number of ways, including:
• To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
• To improve the content and methods of delivery of our websites;
• To comply with legal obligations; and
• To disclose your information, as set out below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of the Patrioun. We may share your information with selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Patrioun or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The privacy laws of some countries give individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.